Saturday, January 15, 2011

I AM a Beautiful Woman!

I have a fat roll that has a stubborn personality. It's like a 4th child....
I am a beautiful woman.
I can't concentrate on something longer than 30 seconds because of the kid chaos in my life....
I am a beautiful woman.
I have boobs that look NOTHING like they did when I was 17....
I am a beautiful woman.
I have hair that must stay in a bun most times so that it doesn't end up in the dinner.....
I am a beautiful woman.
I wear sweats until 10 am sometimes, just so all the chores can get done...
I am a beautiful woman.
I have tired eyes in the morning after staying up all night with the sick baby...
I am a beautiful woman.
I can't hear what adults are saying to me because my children are running, yelling, and crazy....
I am a beautiful woman.
I don't take the time to shave when we are on the road for a week at a time....
I am a beautiful woman.
I have garlic breath after making a load of pesto with basil that I MUST use up...
I am a beautiful woman.
My heels are cracked from wearing flip flops almost year round.....
I am a beautiful woman.
My fingernails are chewed down and I have a writing callous...
I am a beautiful woman.
I yell to the wind outside the camper, when all seems too much for me...
I am a beautiful woman.
My fingers have splits from 3 loads of dishes plus, daily...
I am a beautiful woman.
I look nothing like the women on People magazine...
I am a beautiful woman.
I don't wear make-up or product in my hair...
I am a beautiful woman.
I get a crazy look in my eye just trying to get from my truck to the store with 3 kids (sometimes)...
I am a beautiful woman.
I can grow rosemary and sage and use them in food and herbal remedies...
I am a beautiful woman.
I have strong fingers that play the guitar and a voice to sing my babies to sleep...
I am a beautiful woman.
I find pleasure in the smiles and laughter of my darling children...
I am a beautiful woman.
I pack on more than the accepted 25 lbs when I carry the love babies we make...
I am a beautiful woman.
I don't exercise everyday, like I should...
I am a beautiful woman.
I talk too much when I should just be listening...
I am a beautiful woman.
I get zits, even though I'm 34...
I am a beautiful woman.
I have stretch marks..
I am a beautiful woman.
I have hair on my face, damn it!...
I am a beautiful woman.
I eat too much cheese and pasta and lil' smokeys...sometimes...
I am a beautiful woman.
I can make a mean meal out of almost nothing...
I am a beautiful woman.
I like to watch Anne of Green Gables and cry...
I am a beautiful woman.
I like to read books about how we are divine creatures, full of endless potential...
I am a beautiful woman.
I sweat when I clean my house...
I am a beautiful woman.
My feet are almost size 9...
I am a beautiful woman.
I gave birth at home; scared, brave, in pain, and in ecstacy with my loving family all around me...
I am a beautiful woman.
I don't feel like a beautiful woman, most days...
I am a beautiful woman.
It is eminently easy for me to see the beauty in my girlfriends who are mothers, kidless, wives, single, thick, thin, stylish, natural, career ladies, stay at home gardeners, creative minds, simple comedians, with endless wonder....... and they remind me that.....
I am a beautiful woman.

No comments: