Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Belief


I don't believe in the Devil.


I don't believe in "bad" kids.


I don't believe there is only one way to the top of the mountain.


I don't believe all gossip is bad.


I don't believe that I have to have meat to survive.


I don't believe in lying.


I don't believe that you have to be serious when you grow up.


I don't believe that doctors know much about HEALTH.


I don't believe in eating leftovers after day....5.


I don't believe in mini vans.


I don't believe in racism.


I don't believe that it is ever okay for one race of people to annihilate another.


I don't believe God has one name when there are so many languages in the world.


I don't believe in hating people because they don't agree with me.


I don't believe in spandex.


I believe that I am part of a beautiful, lovely, happy, healthy earth.


I believe in telling the truth.


I believe in being nice.


I believe that fruit and vegetables are the best foods for me.


I believe that campfires make everything better.


I believe that we all need close friends to tell things to and to listen to.


I believe that Narnia is real.


I believe that NO ONE is better than anyone else.


I believe that just because I make fun of you doesn't mean I don't like you!


I believe in cream for my coffee.


I believe that sun shine on my skin with NO sunscreen is good for me.


I believe in having babies at home with all of my people around me.


I believe in honey whole wheat pancakes with lots of butter and real maple syrup.


I believe that music holds all things together.


I believe in herbal remedies.


I believe that if you focus on the negative....it will get worse.


I believe in voicing my feelings about the negative so that I won't focus on it quietly.


I believe that I'd better listen if someone has something to say.


I believe in the seasons.


I believe in the power of good thoughts.


I believe in chocolate.


I believe in holding my babies.


I believe that if I truly love and know my babies, then I can't spoil them too much.


I believe in drinking water.


I believe that laughing until you pee a little, keeps you very healthy.


I believe that religion causes wars and hate.


I believe that Jesus was NOT religious.


I believe that not all good things are contained in one book.


I believe that the Spirit is alive and moving and isn't only revealed to a certain race.


I believe in sharing.


I believe that time is our friend.




3 comments:

Missy Lou said...

I LOVE this!

Brittany Franklin said...

ANOTHER great article!! Except the not eating leftovers after day 5 of course :)

shoshannah said...

Hahaha! I love you cousin! I will always be a leftover nazi :)